''ATISHOO''









It's Officially Flu Season......BLAH! And I caught it. 

I have been sniffling and coughing for almost two weeks now. I'm sure you know how annoying this could be.
Aching joints, sore throat, fever, stuffy nose, just to name a few of the symptoms I faced. 

Situations like this make me realize how much I miss my mom..sigh. She would always find some ''bush tea'' (herbs) which would miraculously cure me. My Caribbean readers, I am sure you can agree with me on this. 
So I started taking vitamin C but it was already too late so I just had to let the flu take its course. 

I am doing much better now Thank God for Night time cough syrup which made me high and groggy. LOL. Oh! I also had coconut water. The life of an Island girl! 

Well, guys just in case I was missed there I told you.

 Make sure you stock up on your vitamin C, drink plenty fluids and get enough rest because Mr Flu ain't playing.

Love you Guys

xoxo



No comments